The outdoor season will start soon and it’s time to get ready for it: look at your outdoor furniture, buy new accessories, renovate something and so on. And if you are considering designing a new outdoor space, I highly recommend the outdoor bathroom. What is an outdoor bathroom needed for? First of all, this is the shower where you go before swimming in the pool.
The outdoor bathroom can be a great addition to your backyard, whether you use it to rinse after swimming in the pool, work in your garden or just to enjoy nature. Having an outdoor spa will be a luxurious experience that will feel like a spa, nothing feels more amazing than a bath or even a pleasant outside shower!
There are many outdoor showers and bathroom designs from countries that are inspired by luxury showers. You can make a free-standing outdoor shower or install it on the outside of your house or the interior of a fence or backyard wall. Here you have some creative examples of how to make an outdoor shower and bathroom that matches your backyard design.
Now, as inspiration, here are our tips to give an overview of the appearance of outdoor bathrooms that are guaranteed to make you even more happy.
- Design an outdoor bathroom by providing open space and greenery placed inside, to add to the freshness of the bathroom.
- Natural stones can be a choice of wall coverings to add a tropical impression to the bathroom. While the roof uses a semi-open wooden design. It is also possible to add other items such as wooden chairs as accents to add to your comfort.
- Try it with a combination of rock material with cement for the wall is a no less natural impression. Not to mention if you add a wooden twig roof, feels like in the interior!
- By using a pool-like design right at the bottom of the shower can be a miniature waterfall in the bathroom that can refresh your mind.
- Try to place it on the side of the house with a roof that is not entirely open, it could be a beautiful outdoor bathroom concept with palm-like plants around it.
Those are some inspiration that you can do if you want to build an open bathroom in your yard.